BE SEEN presents: Fashion Showcase • NOMINATIONS
March 5, 2021 |
Nominate someone you know to participate in the BE SEEN Fashion Show! The show will take place live (limited audience) at 6 p.m. on Friday May 21, 2021 in partnership with B. Young Salon.
Nominate someone by 11:59 p.m. on April 16, 2021 at the BE SEEN: Fashion Showcase nomination form »
Note: This form does not automatically enter them into the show, the nominee will be invited to fill out an application form.
- No application fees are required.
- The maximum number of submissions is three per entry type per person.
- All ages are eligible to apply. Applicants under 18 years of age must complete a parent / guardian consent form.
- Applicants who fail to complete required forms will be removed from the show.
- Everyone is allowed to enter, regardless of ethnicity.
- Applicants can apply as an individual or as a team.
- Entries must be respectfully inspired by Asian culture. Can be inspired by traditional fashion or modern fashion. Offensive entries will be automatically removed from the show.
- Due to the all ages nature of show, garments must cover genitals.
- Upcycled garments are acceptable for the Original Designs category as long as it changes the silhouette of the original garment (Take a before picture!)
Disclaimer: The rules and criteria of the BE SEEN Fashion Showcase are subject to change without notice.
Learn more about submitting work to the BE SEEN presents: Fashion Showcase »